Tax Agent In Melbourne Providing Tax Return, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services.


Income/Earnings Documents

  • PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificates)
  • Bank Interest Details
  • Payment Summaries from Centrelink
  • Superannuation Lump Sum Statements
  • Superannuation Income Stream Statements
  • Dividends Statements
  • Share Transaction Statements
  • Partnership & Trust Distributions
  • Managed Fund Statements
  • Capital Gains Details – Investment Property Sales, etc
  • Foreign Sourced Income and Pensions
  • Sole Trader (ABN) Income Details
  • Investment Property Income Details

Deductable Expenses

  • Motor Vehicle Expenses
  • Travel Expenses
  • Compulsory Uniform, Protective Clothing, Occupation Specific Clothing, Dry Cleaning
  • Self-Education Expenses
  • Other Work Related Expenses
  • Asset Purchase Details – Computer, Tools, Equipment, etc
  • Investment Related Expenses
  • Donations to Charity Organisations
  • Cost of Tax Affairs
  • Income Protection Insurance Premiums
  • Superannuation Contribution If Self Employed



  • Medical Expenses
  • Private Health Insurance Statement

Our charges for the Tax returns start from $60 for a basic income tax return for an individual, which covers salary and wages, interest earned, dividends and as many deductions as you can claim. Charges starts vary when your return includes business income, rental properties or items that require additional time. However, we do provide special discounts to students and group of more than 10 people. Best is please contact is to get an exact quote for your Tax return charges. Also at this point you also need to keep in mind that this charge which you pay to the Tax Agents for the lodgement, you can claim that back in your next year return.

It depends on your situation, in some instances an individual doesn’t need to lodge a Tax return. Best option is you give us a call or send an email and we can advise you whatever is required. We advise not to make any decision, if you are not sure as we don’t charge for Phone consultancy.

Yes, only if it is work related. Work related travel is a great deduction in majority of times, but please make a note that we cannot count travel from your home to work. We can only consider travel between jobs on the same day and travel for work (for example visiting clients, Post office works or deliveries) which is not paid by an employer. Advisable is to contact us and we will assist you in determining the deductions for your work travel and the most appropriate method to calculate it.

Not having work related expenses receipts isn’t always a problem. Some deductions can be claimed without receipts and others can be claimed up to certain amount, which we will advise you. However, we recommend that you start keeping them from now for future Tax Returns.

We lodge Tax Returns to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) within 24 Hours of receipt of Payment but then the refund duration depends on the ATO process time. Until last financial tear, the ATO was able to process refunds within 10- 15 working days for 90% of all returns. Sometimes it may take longer but should ne much longer than that.

Ideally you should lodge your Tax return by 31st October each year. However, if you are considering to lodge your Tax returns through Tax Purpose, you are never too late to lodge overdue or late tax returns and we recommend that you lodge any outstanding tax returns ASAP to avoid ATO fines and interest charges.

Yes, you must declare interest earned in your bank account even if it is a little. You can check that with your Bank or by using online banking facility. If you don’t declare it at lodgement time and at later stage when ATO found it in their record, it could a query for your return.

Yes. You can claim for items that have both work and personal use as long as the item in question represents a deduction type that is normally allowable. You will need to estimate the work related percentage reasonably and exclude the amount of private use.

Regardless of whether you receive them or not, you are still required to lodge your tax return. If you haven’t received yours yet, you should first contact your employer. However, if this is not possible, we can obtain your PAYG payment summary details from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and can help in your Tax return lodgement

Tax Agent

We have tried our best to list down some basic and very common questions which comes into an individuals minds. However, if you have any other than above listed question, please feel free to contact us by phone or an email. We shall get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for the reading, your time is much appreciated!

Contact Form

Contact Address

Shop 4, 1 Walkers Road, Nunawading VIC 3131, Australia

Suite 9, Level 1 93 George Street Parramatta NSW 2150

 1800 829 787

0430 106 0730430 336 073

03 8806 1911